Home Resource List
Price and Market Cap Data
Portfolio Management ETH
- DeFi Saver – a management portal for positions in Compound, Maker and Aave and other portfolio operations
- DeBank – an all-in-one wallet dashboard with DeFi stats and other tools
- Frontier – combine your wallets, manage your assets and interact with DeFi protocols on iOS and Android
- InstaDapp – interact with Compound, Curve, Aave and Maker from one dashboard
- Zapper.fi – a simple dashboard for tracking your positions
- Zerion – a trustless banking interface that allows you to interact with various protocols
- DCA Land – automate your dollar-cost-averaging
- Idle– a saving aggregation protocol with auto-rebalancing
- DeFi List by DeFi Pulse
- DeFi Projects on ETH by DeBank
- Ethereum DeFi Projects by Block123
- Yield Farming Tutorials by DeFi Rate
These are the most frequently used crypto exchanges, available almost anywhere in the world.
- Coinbase - Coinbase is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the United States. It's easy to use and has a simple interface. It's also one of the most reputable exchanges in the world.
- Gemini - Gemini is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange based in the United States. Gemini is different from its competitors because it has a license from New York State. The network worked hard to get this status, which is different from a Bitlicence.
- Voyager - Voyager is a commission-free* service that helps you find the best prices for your trades. Voyager's Smart Order Router technology connects to different exchanges to find you the best deal.
- BlockFi - With BlockFi Trading, you can easily trade between your different assets on the BlockFi platform. What's even better is that you earn compound interest while trading.
- Uphold - With one easy step, you can trade cryptocurrencies, precious metals, U.S. equities*, and national currencies.
- Kraken - Kraken is one of the oldest and most respected cryptocurrency exchanges. The platform has over four million clients and is used by both professional and intermediate traders every day.
- eToro - eToro is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange that provides tools to help large firms increase their profits. The platform is most well-known for its focus on corporate and institutional-grade cryptocurrency investors.
- Bitcoin IRA - Bitcoin IRA is the world's first, largest, and most secure cryptocurrency IRA platform. Bitcoin IRA protects the assets of thousands of clients each year.
- Crypto.com - Crypto.com was founded in 2016 with the goal of helping to speed up the world's transition to cryptocurrency use. With more than 3 million users now, it has become a well-developed ecosystem for crypto payments.
- Binance - Binance is a large, centralized cryptocurrency exchange. It is one of the most popular exchanges and has a market capitalization of over $100 billion. The exchange is available in most countries, but not all, and handles over $100 billion in trading volume each day.
- Hodlnaut - Hodlnaut offers a crypto interest account that pays up to 12.73% APY. Deposit your crypto and start earning immediately, with no lock-in periods or minimum deposits.
- BitYard - Bityard is a cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform. It quickly became well-known as one of the world's leading exchanges for contracts that involve leveraged trading. This success comes from the developers' desire to make leveraged contract trading simpler.
- Luno - Luno is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy, store and manage cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, etc., in one place. You can use Luno to seamlessly pay for things with your cryptos.
- Sibex - SIBEX is a Swiss marketplace that allows users to trade their digital assets without the intervention of any third party.
- BitGlobal - Bithub Global is a sub-station of Bithumb that was established in early 2019 to connect liquidity and market potential across the world. Each global user may trade, participate, or contribute to the digital assets ecosystem using Bithub Global.
- ByBit - Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that has seen a lot of adoption in the sector. This is because the platform focuses on experienced traders. It provides various advanced tools like trading bots and leverages to give experts an edge in the market.
- FTX - FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers a variety of features to experienced investors. These features include a low fee structure and the use of new technologies. The platform is also known for its commitment to security.
- Block DX - The Blocknet Decentralized Exchange (Block DX) is a fast, secure, reliable, and fully decentralized exchange for cryptocurrencies. The platform is built on the Blocknet Protocol – a blockchain interoperability protocol.
- OKEx - OKEx is different from other exchanges because it has a user-friendly interface and over 400 trading pairs. It also has reasonable fees and several purchase options, which makes it ideal for beginners, IEO Participants, OTC as well as professional traders.
- BitFinex - Bitfinex is one of the oldest and most respected exchanges in the world. It was built to provide digital asset investors with trading services when the market was still in its early stages.
- Uniswap - Uniswap is an exchange that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. This integration allows the platform to have access to all ERC-20 tokens. The exchange also lists a variety of other popular tokens. Notably, the platform is one of the best places to find the hottest DeFi tokens at the moment.
- Bitget - Bitget is a Singaporean digital assets trading platform that was founded in 2018. The platform initially focussed on exchange services. However, in July 2019, Bitget announced its move into contract trading. The platform launched its first USDT and inverse contracts.
- Bittrex - Bittrex is a crypto exchange that is based in the United States. It was designed to be easy to use and beginner-friendly, but it also has features that experienced traders can use to be successful.
- Huobi - Huobi is a popular global cryptocurrency exchange that services the Asian Markets. This well-recognized platform consistently ranks amongst the world’s top 10 largest exchanges by trade volume. Notably, the word “Huobi” is Mandarin for “currency.”
- KuCoin - KuCoin is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers high-quality services. The platform is well-known and respected in the industry.
- Bitstamp - Bitstamp is a crypto exchange that has been around for a long time. It caters to people who are more experienced with investing. This means that it has customers who are both individuals and institutions.
- Aofex - AOFEX entered the market intending to provide a more transparent and regulated option for people. As such, the platform received its MSB license for digital currency trading from US regulators.
These platforms also allow you to purchase crypto, but don't offer a wide variety or enough tools for regular traders.
Non-fungible Token Marketplaces
A list of the most commonly used NFT marketplaces.
- Axie Infinity
- NBA Top Shot
- Magic Eden
- DigitalEyes Market
- Solana Monkey Business
- Hic et nunc
- Waves Ducks
- The Sandbox Marketplace
- 1inch Exchange (aggregator)
- Oasis (Maker)
- Radar Relay
Liquidity Pool Research
Lending and Borrowing
- MetaMask – Ethereum wallet available as a browser extension and on iOS and Android
- WalletConnect – an open protocol for connecting wallets to dapps
- Argent – a secure smart contract wallet for iOS and Android
- Atomic Wallet – a desktop and mobile multi-blockchain wallet with built-in staking and its own token
- Portis (ShapeShift) – a non-custodial browser wallet
- Equal – a Chrome browser extension wallet with a built-in dapp and DEX store
- Magic (Formatic) – a web3-enabled wallet that uses a phone number or email, no need for a browser extension
- Opera – a built-in web3-enabled wallet for the Opera browser
- DEXwallet – “The mobile wallet for decentralized finance,” with built-in staking, lending, borrowing and trading
- Coinbase Wallet – a non-custodial, DeFi-enabled wallet for storing digital assets and collectibles
- MEW – an open-source, non-custodial wallet platform for the Ethereum blockchain
- Gnosis Safe – a secure way to manage funds and interact with dapps, available as a browser, desktop or mobile app
- imToken – an easy-to-use mobile wallet that supports multiple blockchains and over 200k+ tokens
- Pillar – an open-source, non-custodial mobile wallet with free transactions, usernames, private messaging and NFT rewards
- A complete guide to using MetaMask – Publica.com
- Inside Yield Farming: A Beginner’s Guide to the Latest Craze in DeFi – William M. Peaster
- Beginner’s Guide to (Getting Rekt by) Impermanent Loss – Nate Hindman
- How to leverage yEarn to maximize yield – Bankless
- Top DeFi Yield Farmers Share Secrets to a Profitable Harvest – Camila Russo
Blockchain Gaming Guides
- How to Earn a Living via Playing Axie Infinity: 101 to Farming SLP – Axie Infinity Turkey
- EthHub Weekly – a curated selection of the week’s Ethereum news by the founders of EthHub
- The Daily Gwei – “Daily commentary on the Ethereum ecosystem” by Anthony Sassano
- Off the Chain – Anthony Pompliano writes about major events in crypto, with podcast interviews included
- Token Tuesdays – a Tuesday newsletter from crypto consulting firm Fitzner Blockchain that includes token picks
- Bankless – “The ultimate guide to crypto finance” by Ryan Sean Adams
- The Defiant – Camila Russo’s curated analysis of the latest happenings in the DeFi space, with guest op-eds and exclusive interviews
- DeFi Pulse Farmer – DeFi Pulse’s new yield farming-focused newsletter
- DeFi Weekly – a weekly newsletter focused on technical achievements in decentralized finance
- Dose of DeFi – a weekly newsletter with deep dives into the DeFi space